Home Page

SEN Transport

All information about SEN transport can be found on the Liverpool Early Help Directory:


Parents and carers of pupils up to the age of 18 with a SEND (special education need or disability) can apply for help with transport to and from school or college by using the form on the web  page.


The application form on the web page is for parents and carers to apply on behalf of a:

  • pupil with a special educational need up to the age of 16 on the 1st of September in the academic year they apply
  • student with a special educational need aged 16-18 years old who is in education and has an EHCP (education, health and care plan)
  • pupil or student with a long or short-term disability.


If you have any difficulties, please contact school and we will endeavour to help.