Staff at Millstead School have a wealth of experience and expertise in teaching children aged 2-11 years who have profound and multiple learning difficulties, severe learning difficulties and complex autism.
We currently have two Senior Leaders In Education who specialise in maths, autism, behaviour and special needs.
Members of our staff team have expertise in Assessment, Rebound Therapy, Sensory integration, Lifting and Handling and MOVE Therapy.
Collaboration is at the heart of our Alliance model and all our Strategic Partners have committed to our Memorandum of Understanding
MSTSA delivers support for other schools in their wider network to:
• Play a role in recruiting and training new entrants to the profession (initial teacher training).
• Lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (continuing professional development).
• Identify and develop leadership potential (succession planning and talent management).
• Provide support for other schools.
• Designate and broker NLEs, LLEs and SLEs.
• Engage in research and development activity.
We firmly believe that we are ‘stronger together’ and that partnership and collaboration between practicing teachers in different schools is the best and most effective way to continually develop and improve the educational experiences of young people, parents and the communities in which we work.
We aim to deliver the highest possible service and our work is monitored evaluated and Quality Assured regularly and in accordance with the principles of best value, our work is based upon: -
Evaluation Intervention Monitoring Advice Support