Tacpac is a sensory communication resource using touch and music. The children in Pine class really enjoy our TacPac sessions. We complete these in either a group setting or on an individual basis. Below is our TacPac music and touch which we are working on this term.
- Round and round the garden – Tickling circles on hands and arms
- I know a teddy bear – Rollers on legs
- Autumn leaves are falling down – crunch space blanket on feet/ use actual leaves
- Forest sounds – Feathers
- 1000 trees – rice filled socks microwaved on arms
- Goldie and Bear theme tune – Teddy bear fur on face
- Teddy bears picnic – Wrap bodies in blankets