Home Learning Spring Term
Make your own Superworm! Use an old sock or a pair of tights and stuff them with scrunched up newspaper. Use two cotton balls and a black marker to make two eyes and glue or pin these on top. Ta da!
Home Learning Autumn Term 2
Log in to Purple Mash (use the document below to help you) and complete the task to design a palace fit for a king!
Home Learning Autumn Term 1
Toilet roll alien
You will need:
1 x toilet roll tube
Googly eyes (or cut 2 circles of white paper and draw a black dot in the middle)
Pipe cleaners or straws for arms
Paint or coloured pens/pencils/crayons
Other decorations (foil, glitter, stickers, pasta - the weirder the better!)
1. Either paint or colour the outside of your toilet roll tube.
2. Cover with glue and decorate with glitter, foil, tissue paper, stickers, anything you like!
3. Cut a pipe cleaner or a straw in two .
4. Sellotape the pipe cleaner/straws onto either side of the toilet roll for arms.
5. Stick on your googly eye.
But Martin Collage
You will need:
Newspapers and magazines
A plain piece of paper
1. Draw a big circle on your plain piece of paper.
2. Help your child find green pictures/pages in magazines and tear or cut these out.
3. Cut the green into smaller pieces.
4. Stick down the green paper onto the circle you drew, overlapping the pieces so there is no white gaps.
5. Once it's dry, use your black pen to draw Martin's eyes and his two hairs!