Our tac time for the Autumn 2 half term has included songs based around the themes within our number rhyme topic. Below is the list of songs and the accompanying actions:
1. 7, 8, 9 - Barenaked Ladies - Use warm rice bags and squeeze them up and down your child's arms.
2. Spaceman - Babylon Zoo - Use a duster mitten to tickle their feet.
3. Firework - Katy Perry - Use pom poms and shake them up and over your child's face and head.
4. Walking in the Air - Aled Jones - Roll a fake snowball up and down your child's legs.
5. Oh Christmas Tree - Boney M - Stroke your child's face with tinsel.
6. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Tap bells up and down your child's arms.
7. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri - Intensive Interaction